Monday, February 11, 2008

Bookmark and Share

Move On...

Posted by Billy Christopher Maupin

"Stop worrying where you're going-move on. If you can know where you're going, you've gone. Just keep moving on."

Those are some lyrics pulled from "Move On" from Sunday in the Park with George by James Lapine and Stephen Sondheim.

And so with the closing of Rumpelstiltskin's Daughter, that's what I'm trying to do.

I auditioned for Greater Tuna at Barksdale Theatre at Hanover Tavern last night. I had planned on auditioning tonight, but had to go back to the theatre because I forgot something and thought "Why not!" Thomas Nowlin and I actually both did the same thing, following our post-closing gathering with the cast, director, crew of RD at Tarrant's.

It's an hysterical show and is helmed by a truly hilarious director, Joe Pabst. So whether I get it or not, I'm greatly looking forward to the production!

You can check out the show and order tickets on the Barksdale Theatre website, or by calling the box office at 282-2620. It opens on March 28 and is sure to be a smash hit, so get your tickets before it sells out!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home