Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Bookmark and Share

Snowbell...errr...I mean Catherine Dudley answers "The Questionnaire"

Catherine Dudley, who is playing Snowbell (the cat), along with Doctor, Miss Swenson, Repairman, and others, in Theatre IV's upcoming production of Stuart Little, paws her way around the questionnaire that James Lipton asks his guests on Inside the Actor's Studio. Lipton's questionnaire is taken from Bernard Pivot's questionnaire that he used to ask his guests on Bouillon de Culture.

So here goes:

1. What is your favorite word?

Quintessential- it is so much fun to say, I can’t stand it. You can punch both words individually and it’s even more fun to say. “QUint- ESSSSSential!”


2. What is your least favorite word?

M-O-I-S-T- I even have to spell it it cringes me out so much! there is nothing more foul to me than that word! It literally makes my skin crawl!


3. What turns you on [creatively, spiritually or emotionally]?

Spiritually- a person who isn’t afraid to walk out what they believe

Emotionally- someone who truly listens- not a passifying listening, but truly listening!


4. What turns you off?

There are an unbelievable amount of things that turn me off!

Gratuitous cussing, coffee breath (even though I love coffee- all I ask is- just brush your teeth or gargle Listerine! Something, please!), arrogance, ignorance, lying, and mayonnaise!

5. What sound or noise do you love?

Unimpressive, I know, but the sound of a car driving over a metal bridge! I love that noise! I always turn my radio down when I get to one! Makes me smile!

But, really and truly- the sound of my nephews laughing and talking! There is nothing better in the world! Those sweet little, squeaky voices- precious!

6. What sound or noise do you hate?

Styrofoam! Not like the little packing peanuts- big sheets of Styrofoam! Breaking, crunching, tearing- doesn’t matter! That sound is worse than fingernails on a chalkboard!

7. What is your favorite curse word? (have it at it. I obviously won't post it for real, but in some approved somewhat censored fashion)

As mentioned before, I am not a cusser! (now, that’s not to say that the time I dropped boiling water on my foot that something didn’t come flying out! I am woman enough to admit that it did!) but as a general rule my cussing is fairly PG! I LOVE “dang judy!” and “shut your face!”

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

I am actually finishing school now to become one- an American Sign Language interpreter! It stole my heart! It would be cool to be a glass blower though! They make some beautiful stuff!


9. What profession would you not like to do?

A mortician or a septic tank cleaner! (although I would go into ANY septic tank with Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs!)


10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

First and foremost, I believe heaven does exist and I hope and pray that I walk my faith well enough that God will say to me, “Well done good and faithful servant!” it’s a daily battle though!

--Catherine Dudley

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home