Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Bookmark and Share

Munchkins in Oz

As Wizard and the Professor, I have a lot of time in between those characters to hang with the kids and their parents in the Little Theatre. I believe the reason we have such wonderful children auditioning for our Richmond, Va shows is a direct reflection of the great fun that is the Fairy Tale Ball. Where else can kids and parents go, each dressing up in their favorite outfit, and having the most enjoyable family evening in town! The bond that happens between kids is something that will last a lifetime.
I grew up in southwestern Virginia and had the great pleasure to go to Barter Theatre in Abingdon in the third grade to see Our Town. That experience set me on the road to the lifestyle that has sustained me all these years. I think the Fairy Tale Ball will have a similar effect on the kids that attend.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home